I found Paul S. Akins Company was a conscientious company with very professional employees concerned about the quality of construction while implementing excellent safety practices. Paul S. Akins Company was very accommodating and I always felt they represented our best interest in all areas of the contract.
– Katherine Copeland, MSGT NCOIC Construction Project Manager, Georgia Air National Guard
On each of the projects I was always amazed as to the way they brought the projects in on time. Akins Construction met the deadlines with no interruption to the school schedule.
– William Bland, Assistant Superintendent Screven County Schools
We were very pleased with the quality of work that was done by Akins and by the subcontractors that Akins utilized. They worked with us during the design phase as well as during construction. They did an admirable job of keeping the project within our budget. We have been very pleased with the end product and highly recommend Akins Construction to you.
– David W. Lattner, Headmaster, Trinity Christian School
This was a high profile project for the city of Statesboro and Paul S. Akins Company’s performance was exceptional. The level of work and craftsmanship was superior. The project was managed well and was delivered on time and on budget.
– Robert Armstrong, Hussey, Gay, Bell, & Deyoung Architects
Akins has done an outstanding job with their field and office staff. Their quality control personnel have been very experienced and performed outstanding quality control work. HGBD looks forward to working with Paul S. Akins Company on future projects and we would highly recommend them to potential clients.
– Martin Bandy, Military Projects Manager, Hussey, Gay, Bell, & Deyoung Architects
The completion was on time and we were very pleased with the quality job and integrity of the organization. I would heartily recommend Paul Akins Co. for your job.
– Mark Evans, Manager, Family Health Care Center P.C.
They exemplify professionalism in every sense of the word. They remain in constant communication and work well with administrators in order to meet the demands of a large student body and unexpected events. Nothing is left to chance; they believe in planning. They are a dependable company. Therefore, I unreservedly recommend them.
– Joni Walker-Seier, Principal, Bradwell Institute
The quality of your work was far above average. You held subcontractors to high standards. I was pleased with the overall performance of your company and will recommend to the building committee that you be included in the list of companies that bid on our next building addition.
– Cecil B. Bray, Chairman of Building Committee, Trinity Presbyterian Church
I have found Mr. Akins and his employees to be very professional and accommodating to the Government’s request. They fulfilled the contract requirements in a timely manner and worked well with the Government on scope changes, modifications, as well as many insufficiencies. I would truly welcome the opportunity to work with Akins Company again. I would recommend this company for any type of project the Government may have the opportunity to award.
– Susan B. Varga-Sinka, Contract Specialist Construction Branch, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
From the top down, Akins Company proved up to the task. It is without hesitation, that I can recommend the services of Akins Company.
– Steven M. Hein, Director, The Center for Wildlife Education and the Lamar Q. Ball, Jr. Raptor Center at Georgia Southern University
We found Akins Company to be very professional in the quality of work performed and very easy to work with. We always felt they represented our best interest in all areas of the contract.
– William Bland, Assistant Superintendent, Screven County Schools
Akins Company provided a quality end product to Liberty County Schools. The project was a success and finished on-time and in-budget. I would recommend Akins to anyone that is considering using them for their services.
– Rodger D. Osborne, Director of Facilities and Maintenance, Liberty County Schools